Every year at FIAP in the second semester we build some project to what we learned in a “Real World” situation and our final grades are based on it.
This year we must build a Telepresence Robot and we named ours as “Harry”. The coolest part of this year’s project is that we almost have no rules. They basically told us that
- The robot’s base width must be between 0,3 and 0,5 meters
- The robot’s base depth must be between 0,3 and 0,5 meters
- The robot’s base height can reach up to 0,4 meters
- The robot’s height must be between 0,9 and 1,6 meters
- You must use WiFi
- You can use whatever you want to make your robot functional